Sabtu, 09 April 2011

my interesting

Holaaaaa


On this time, I wanna tell you about my interesting...Those Beatbox, Shuffle dance, Rap, and Cover dance. Obvious all things had fun and attractive XD. Try to study all of that even cross my mind. First, I have studied Beatbox  certainly, but I didnt know why couldnt I practice that well -__-". Probably I even unfitted for that field. I just can practice basic of beatbox, unfortunately I never practice it again, so I thought my level has downed...Oh  my XC. But this afternoon I  saw beatbox, shuffle dance and fixi gear's community, and that is so amazing. How awesome day it is :D. I never forget it, especially I  went to AKSI 34 STARMOTION with RIA LAUSEPA from X-3. And she always make my tummy hurts for laugh. Thank you so much for RIA LAUSEPA :D. I will never tell everyone about your last incident XDDD

1 komentar: